Saturday, November 3, 2012

Photo Booth Fun!

This year for our church's annual "Barnyard Blowout" (halloween alternative), I was in charge of a photo booth. I have never done one before but have always thought they look super fun. We had tons of props, most of which do not appear in these pictures. But our friends had a lot of fun with them! For your viewing pleasure...

 
Cameron was my big helper with set up.
 
 
 
 
On our way to the festivities. Oh Taylor...
 
 
 
 
I was pretty sure we were well past the elmo phase until we went costume shopping. He thinks it is just amazing that he can be in elmo's mouth. Elmo's mouth never looked so cute!
 
 

Super Girl!
 
 


Kyle didn't get the memo that dressing up is fun. He only let us wrestle half of his monkey costume onto him.
 

Taylor rocked the glasses prop. Cam was too busy eating and I'm pretty sure Kyle would have ate my prop if I used one...
 
 

Fun times! Cameron looks over it and Kyle is trying to take off the other half of his costume. Mahaffie Mayhem!
 
 

Taylor and her bestie, Miss Naomi.

 
 

 
Cameron with his bestie, Miss Sally!
 

Taylor with Grandma Mahaffie.
 
 


No harvest party is complete without a potato sack race!
 
 
 
So there you have it. Cheers to trying something new!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment