Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Magical Day

Preface: This post is mainly to share pictures with family that are not local, but please enjoy none the less.

As previously mentioned a few posts ago, the kids and I went to Disneyland & CA Adventure with my family. However, I only posted pictures of Taylor with the princesses in that post. So here are a few more pictures from our magical day.
Side note: there are not a ton of  pictures with a happy Cameron because he was having an "I only want mommy to hold me all day" kind of day. I got my share of snuggles that day for sure. I will take them any chance I get!
Winnie the Pooh wasn't out to take pictures with so we borrowed his spot.

The kids with Nana getting ready for The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

Cameron was in heaven! He LOVES Winnie the Pooh!

Taylor was having a grouchy moment and didn't want to meet Goofy, Cameron was pretty pumped though!


So neither of my kids really look at the camera when you want them to...


This is inside the Playhouse Disney Live show, I wasn't really supposed to be using my camera so that is why the picture is a little fuzzy and sideways. But she was having so much fun dancing!




The one of a kind, Taylor Mahaffie action figure. Sorry, not for sale.


This is how excited Cameron was about having lunch with the Princesses...






















Trevor and Nana on Casey Jr. Circus Train.


This train ride gets pretty wild I guess...



Super excited to ride her favorite ride, Thunder Mountain!


Somehow this is the only picture I got of my beautiful sister that day...I failed!


Not really sure what Taylor is trying to do here but Cameron doesn't seem to mind regardless.
 
...and they crashed!
  We had a super fun day. But that is expected when you spend the day at "the happiest place on earth" right?

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh Carrie...super fun adventure...Loved to sneak in on it through your slide show! Enjoyed the ride!
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete